Report an Issue
Why should I report?
The Office of Academic Integrity & Student Conduct is dedicated to safeguarding and addressing issues in the university community. We believe that every member of the UC Irvine community has the right to a safe and ethical learning environment. We encourage individuals to report issues in our community. If something has happened on campus, please report it via one of the following forms.
How do I report?
- Faculty/Staff should complete the Academic Misconduct Reporting Form
- Students should report alleged violations to the instructor of the course. The instructor, in turn, should report the violation though the Academic Misconduct Reporting Form. As a student you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and submit a Public Incident Report Form
- Report to the Office of the Ombudsman
- Complete and submit an Intolerance Report Form
- If you would prefer to set up a meeting and report an issue, please contact the Office of Academic Integrity & Student Conduct.
- You can call us at (949) 824-1479 to schedule an appointment or email us at email@example.com with questions regarding the Student Conduct Process or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the Academic Integrity Policy.