Report an Issue
Why should I report?
The Office of Academic Integrity & Student Conduct is dedicated to safeguarding and addressing issues in the university community. We believe that every member of the UC Irvine community has the right to a safe and ethical learning environment. We encourage individuals to report issues in our community. If something has happened on campus, please report it via one of the following forms.
How do I report?
Do you wish to report a violation of the Academic Integrity Policy?
- Please complete the Academic Misconduct Reporting Form
- Complete and submit a Public Incident Report Form
Do you wish to report an issue involving a Faculty or Staff member?
- Report to the Office of the Ombudsman
Do you wish to report a Hate or Bias-motivated Crime?
- Complete and submit an Intolerance Report Form
Would you prefer to meet with a Student Conduct Officer or Academic Integrity Administrator?
- If you would prefer to set up a meeting and report an issue, please contact the Office of Academic Integrity & Student Conduct.
- You can call us at (949) 824-5181 to schedule an appointment or email us at email@example.com with questions regarding the Student Conduct Process or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the Academic Integrity Policy.