Report an Issue
Why should I report?
The Office of Academic Integrity & Student Conduct is dedicated to safeguarding and addressing issues in the university community. We believe that every member of the UC Irvine community has the right to a safe and ethical learning environment. We encourage individuals to report issues in our community. If something has happened on campus, please report it via one of the following forms.
How do I report?
- Faculty, Staff, and Teaching Assistants should complete the Academic Misconduct Reporting Form
- If you are unable to access the form above, you can directly submit the case to our system: Incident Report Form
- Students should report alleged violations to the instructor of the course. The instructor, in turn, should report the violation through the Academic Misconduct Reporting Form. As a student, you can also email email@example.com
- Complete and submit a Public Incident Report Form
- Report to the Office of the Ombudsman
- Complete and submit an Intolerance Report Form